All Community-wide Mitzvah Day events have been postponed until further notice.
Breakfast & Mitzvah Day Activities POSTPONED | Congregation Or Shalom
- Making hygiene bags for Downtown Evening Soup Kitchen
- Assemble candle bags for Holocaust Remembrance
- CPR Training (12 people max.) Note: This is not a certification class
Events will be rescheduled. For more information, contact: Nancy Kline, email@example.com or please call 203-799-2341
The RISE AGAINST HUNGER Project at Temple Emanuel has been postponed. This event will be rescheduled. All registrations will stay intact. Please check back for updates.
A fun, educational way for the Greater New Haven Jewish Community to join Temple Emanuel’s families and Religious School students by lending a hand to pack nutritious meals for people in critical need of food across the globe. Help make a huge impact worldwide through meaningful learning and community bonding.
- Perfect for volunteers from ages 4 to 94
- One person can package 250 meals in two hours
- Volunteers also need to help unload and load the truck at 8 AM
- Financial support is needed to help make this tikkum olam project possible. Donations can be made online.
We are committed to preparing over 10,000 meals in one day....won’t you help us help others?
For more information, go to https://tegnh.org/2020/01/21/mitzvah-day-2020-rise-against-hunger-sunday-march-15-1000-1200/
Future Mitzvah Events:
Save the Date: Jewish Cemetery Association Mitzvah Project
Sunday, June 7 | 9-11 AM | Jewell Street, New Haven
Learn more at https://jewishnewhaven.org/eventlist/mitzvah-project
Sponsor: Jewish Federation of Greater New Haven