Register in advance: Book Fest In Your Living Room Presents Lisa Lillien, Hungry Girl Fast & Easy
ZOOM Webinar Live Cooking Demo (Ingredients list below) + Q & A
***VIP Meet 'n Greet at 7pm ET for guests who purchase the book! (a separate meeting link will be sent!)
Hungry Girl creator Lisa Lillien’s #1 bestselling cookbooks and daily emails are all about keeping things easy, while serving up big portions of better-for-you food that tastes great!
Today, more and more people are cooking at home, but they really want to spend less time doing it. So to kick off the new year, Lisa shares her fastest and easiest recipes for meals and snacks in HUNGRY GIRL FAST & EASY: All Natural Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less (Jan 12, St. Martin’s Griffin, $24.99).
Each recipe calls for just a few simple, everyday ingredients. No mile-long ingredient lists. Just healthy grocery staples and easy-to-follow directions. In the time it takes to watch a sitcom, anyone can whip up a healthy & delicious meal. In fact, many of these recipes only take 10 minutes!
Lisa has loaded HUNGRY GIRL FAST & EASY with super speedy and mouth-watering meals that take 30 minutes or less to make, including:
- Sheet-pan Recipes--Smothered Oven-Fried Chicken Cutlets, Tropical Coconut Shrimp and Fajita-Style Veggie Tacos
- One-pot Recipes--Cheesy Chicken & Cauliflower Rice, "Cheeseburger Heaven," Spicy Chickpea Chili
- Stir-frys & Skillet Meals--Garlic-Butter Shrimp with Squash Noodles, Breakfast for Dinner Omelette, Quickie Chicken Picatta
- Salads & Slaws--Chicken Caesar Slaw, Honey BBQ Steak Salad, Pesto Zucchini-Noodle Salad
- 10-minute Power Bowls--Buffalo Chicken Power Bowl, Greek Veggie Power Bowl
- 5-minute Smoothies, 2-ingredient Cake Mugs, and more...
And like all Hungry Girl recipes, the calories counts are small and the portions are large!
Presented in partnership with the National JCC Literary Consortium
All books include shipping to the US and Canada only. Books will be shipped after the event and can take 7 - 10 business days to receive due to Covid-related USPS delays!
Event recording for ticket holders will be available 24 hours after the event for a limited time; please email email@example.com if you would like a copy.
On-demand recording of the event may be purchased on this ticketing page after the program.