CURBSIDE PICK-UP NOW AVAILABLE AT THE JCC LIBRARY
You can now look online for books at http://jewishnewhaven.mysurpass.net/ and request them for curbside pick-up by emailing Kati Baltimore at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to leave a contact phone number in your email.
How it Works:
- Find book/material online http://jewishnewhaven.mysurpass.net/
- Email Librarian, at email@example.com with your request.
- Wait for the email or phone call letting you know that your books, CDs or DVDs are available for pick up and schedule a pick-up time by calling the front desk (203-387-2424).
*Note: You cannot enter the JCC without an appointment. Appointments can be made by calling the front desk (203-387-2424).
- The materials will be available for pick-up in single use bags in the vestibule, as you enter the JCC.
- Return borrowed items to a box, located in the vestibule, labeled with the day of the week that you are there: Monday-Sunday.
- You may take out up to 6 items at a time.
If you have any questions, please call 203-387-2424 to leave a message for Kati or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org She is not available to answer questions in person but will return your call or your email.
We would appreciate it if people who took books out of the library before the COVID-19 pandemic began would make an appointment to return them at their earliest convenience.
IMPORTANT: Please do not clean or disinfect borrowed library items. This will cause damage to the items and a replacement charge may apply. We will be quarantining all returned items for at least 72 hours.
We thank you for your patience as we make community and staff safety our priority.