Reports to: Director of Marketing & Communications
Classification: Part Time, Exempt; Some evenings and weekends required
Who we are
Diverse and inclusive, the Jewish Federation, Foundation, and JCC of Greater New Haven are a force for good in our local community, in Israel, and in more than 70 countries around the world. We reach thousands in our community through outreach activities, cultural & educational events, and health & wellness offerings. Our annual campaign raises funds to strengthen the Jewish community and provide for children, seniors, and families in need.
Who you are
You are interested in a career in Marketing and you want to make a difference;be a part of positive change in the world. You are tech savvy, brand-curious, very organized, and you love to learn new things. We can’t wait to meet you.
The Digital Marketing Associate gets the word outon all our programs and events through web, digital advertising, social media, and mass email communication.
- Promote offerings and events across web, social and email
- Implement online advertising plans on Facebook, Google, and other publishers as prescribed by Director of Marketing & Communication. Tracks the performance of online advertising
- Report on the health and growth of our social media accounts, email lists, and website visitors. Make suggestions for improvement of engagement, retention, traffic and clicks.
- Create e-newsletters, announcements, and event emails
- Build landing pages and forms
- Photography and videography at programs and events
- Manage the online community calendar
- Update monthly schedules
- Build and maintain web pages as required
- Function as part of a collaborative team and perform duties as assigned
- Studying towards a degree in marketing, communications, media, or a related field
- Superb organizational skills and attention to details
- Great written communication skills
- Photography and video editing skills – preferred
- Basic knowledge of Jewish tradition– preferred
- Ability to follow all branding and naming guidelines, as well as marketing department and company policies
References are a must and background checks will be conducted.
The JCC/Jewish Federation is a non-denominational, EEO/AA employer. We encourage individuals of all faiths and backgrounds to apply.